Love and relationship summit will be holding at Top class college, ondo from 30th October 2014 to 1st November 2014
The Kingdom Life International Ministries otherwise known as (The KLIM) is a Christian platform to reach out to the body of Christ and the world at large with the message of God’s Kingdom, Power and Glory. (LIFE)
The KLIM operates as both Teaching and Music Ministries. etc
The KLIM represents a clear departure from the general norms and religious philosophies that have not led the church to the fullness of Christ our Lord.
Our primary purpose is to Teach God’s people everywhere we have the opportunity and through meetings organized by the ministry about the Christ and His dominion, so as to break men free from satanic dominion, and denominational bigotary, to serve the Lord Christ and interact with one another freely without any denominational divides or bias.
If Christ must be seen as King by the world, then the believers in him must be seen to be having same life and under same rule this is what The KLIM is out to achieve.
Our second primary goal is to bring God’s family together in participatory worship concert every year to worship God and hallow His NAME. We also write and compose songs for the body to use as praise/worship songs.
We teach people the art of worship and instrumentations, so as to maintain the flavor of the Spirit as we reverence God in worship.
It is our vision to use every other available mediums to reach out to the body with the message of the Kingdom Power and Glory, from Print, Social media, Radio and Television.
The KLIM is the assembling of born again children of God, building a Kingdom culture that accurately manifest HIS NAME, CHARACTER, PURPOSE, THOUGHT and his ACTIONS (His will) into them.
- To break down denominationalism and give rise to Kingdom living on the earth (A people ruled by Christ).
- To locate and encourage graces gifts, and ideas and help develop them for the mutual benefit of the body of Christ.
- To bring to the society around us Kingdom values and virtues.
- To establish and encourage Kingdom lifestyle in the believers.
- To activate believers to seek for the fullness of “HIS LIFE” so as to accurately manifest and birth the will of God on the Earth.
- To preach, Teach, Prophesy until there are changes both in the Church and around us.
- To interlink and partner with other believers, churches, campus fellowships and Christian gatherings etc to birth the will of God on the Earth.
- To build a people who will serve Christ in righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
- To help men have a direct contact with God through Jesus Christ only.
- To teach believers the act of praise and worship and assist them to worship in spirit and in truth.
In building these ministries, God spoke directly through many ways including dreams and visions.
“Then He confirmed it by the words of Mathew 10 vs. 1 He gave them power over unclean spirits to cast them out and to heal all kinds of sickness and diseases, vs. 6 Go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel vs. 7 as you go preach saying the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand vs. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons, freely you have received, freely give. Then Revelation 11 vs. 15, There were loud voices in heaven saying the Kingdoms of the world have became the Kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever.
- Weekly Monday Meetings @ TCC, Topclass College 39, Okegbala Street Adj. St. Louis. 5pm.
- Weekly Thursday Meeting (Prayer and Teaching Meeting) A call to His eternal glory” @ Adeyemi College of Education, guest house II. 5pm.
- Monthly Meeting (Revelation of Our Salvation ‘ROOS’) @ TCC 39, Okegbala Street, Adj. St. Louis (Every Last Sunday and Monday. 5pm)
- Yearly Meeting (KINGDOM CONFERENCE @ JUNE).
- Yearly Meeting (FAMILY WORSHIP CONCERT & MUSIC SEMINARS)
3rd weekend in December.
- KINGDOM CRUDSADES @ Specified Venues.
You can reach us through the following:
We are also involved in ministering at campus fellowships, churches, seminars and other Christian gatherings.
No matter which church you belong, you can be a part of KLIM.
Rev. & Mrs. Ken. Igbinedion